Jeroen Wagemakers's Blog

Perms , curlers, salonvisits, haircapes …

A new year.. Part III


The world is a big place so even permingtools can look different. I call this type of permrods, european style. I have seen these also being used in Australia.

These come in many sizes / colors. The rubberband can be round or flat, sometimes with one hole to close them sometimes with two. Silicon is also sometimes used instead of rubbers, these can easily be replaced with one sort or the other.


15 December 2017 - Posted by | Finding hairfetish-contacts on the net, Perms, poll | , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s